The new firm, DAC Beachcroft, is an international legal business with more than 2000 people across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific and Latin America.
It provides a full service claims, transactional,
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business