The company said the new division will bring together the casualty teams from DA Constable Syndicate 386 and QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited to create an underwriting unit that produces £850m of
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third