Lloyd's has introduced four new settlement currencies - Australian dollars, Japanese yen, South Afri...Lloyd's has introduced four new settlement currencies - Australian
dollars, Japanese yen, South African rand and Swiss francs - into its
central settlement service. It introduced the euro earlier this year.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett