The interview with Martin Hudson in the September issue of Reinsurance should have made clear that, at the start of August, St Paul International completed the acquisition of Zenith Commercial.
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Zego to offer ‘flexible’ business insurance through challenger bank Starling