The interview with Martin Hudson in the September issue of Reinsurance should have made clear that, at the start of August, St Paul International completed the acquisition of Zenith Commercial.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports