Lloyd's (re)insurer Kiln has bought the Hong Kong-based underwriting agency, International Reinsurance Services Limited (IRS). IRS will be renamed Kiln Asia Limited. Tony Weinert-Aplin, the founde
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role