Capita Group has acquired London Market claims-outsourcing specialist CMGL from Sovereign Capital Partners for £32m.
The consideration is £32m on a cash-free/debt-free basis. CMGL employs more than
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator