Marsh has been awarded a licence to provide captive insurance management in Dubai. Operating as Mar...
Marsh has been awarded a licence to provide captive insurance management in Dubai.
Operating as Marsh Management Services (Dubai), the company has been authorised by the Dubai Financial Services Authority and will offer captive insurance management services from within the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Marsh Management Services (Dubai) says it is the first company to be registered as an insurance manager by the DFSA.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- GRP’s Craig Pocock on SMCR