XL Capital says it plans to raise approximately $750m in capital from an offering of equity security...
XL Capital says it plans to raise approximately $750m in capital from an offering of equity security units. As part of the transaction, XL expects to offer approximately 30 million equity security units with a stated amount of $25 per unit. It says it intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the equity security units for general corporate purposes.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated