Broking giant JLT is in discussion with HWS Holdings that could see it buy all or part of the Lloyd's broker, Reinsurance understands. HWS formed in 1988 and has three arms: an insurance business,
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise