A groundbreaking $2bn settlement of claims arising from the destruction by terrorists of the New York World Trade Center (WTC) on 11 September 2001 has finally been reached between its leaseholder
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise