Willis made an informal offer to buy rival broker Marsh, but was turned down, according to a newspaper report.
It was reported that the informal approach was made two months ago and was intended to
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards