Weldon Wilson has been appointed chief executive of Swiss Re's North American life and health operations. He replaces Chris Stroup, who will remain in the company's life and health business group,
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote