Former AIG boss Maurice 'Hank' Greenberg has been given a clean bill of health by a report commissioned by the Starr Foundation, the charitable organisation set up by the founder of AIG, Cornelius
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'