left the Axa Group.
Paris-based Axa cited "personal and other reasons" for Mr Nessi's
departure and said further changes at Axa Corpo
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship