Executive directors of Lloyd's broker Windsor have said they are considering making a formal approach to buy the insurance broker and take it private.
The offer for Windsor will be in cash at a
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal