Insured damages from hurricanes Ike and Gustav may hit more than $15bn, said Bermudian (re)insurer Axis Capital.
"We expect market losses for these hurricanes to be well in excess of $15bn," said Axis
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in