Standard & Poor's has affirmed its 'A' (strong) insurer financial strength and counterparty credit r...Standard & Poor's has affirmed its 'A' (strong) insurer financial
strength and counterparty credit ratings on GeneralCologne Re, Vienna but
revised the company's outlook from stable to negative because of
deteriorating and "unsatisfactory" results.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- GRP’s Craig Pocock on SMCR