Standard & Poor's (S&P) has lowered the financial strength rating of ERC Life Reinsurance from 'A+' (strong) to 'A-' (strong) and removed it from CreditWatch, where it had been since 3 September 2
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair