Standard & Poor's (S&P) has taken Employers Reassurance Corporation (ERAC) off CreditWatch and affirmed its 'A+' financial strength rating. However, it added that the outlook was negative. The
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch