Despite higher insured catastrophe losses in the US in 2003, companies writing property reinsurance realised very strong operating performance, according to a report published by Standard & Poor's
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Analysis: Mitigating the risk of sexual harrassment in the workplace
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform