Cooper Gay has announced that SC Insurance and Risk Services (SGPS), a subsidiary of the Portuguese corporation Sonae SGPS, has agreed terms for the acquisition of approximately 14% of Cooper Gay
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise