Reinsurance earnings will fall 2% over the course of 2008, as the catastrophe hits and lowering reinsurance rates send net-earned premiums downwards, according to Fitch.
A statement from the US ratings
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise