Reinsurance earnings will fall 2% over the course of 2008, as the catastrophe hits and lowering reinsurance rates send net-earned premiums downwards, according to Fitch.
A statement from the US ratings
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars