The board of Heritage Managing Agency, a member of Argo Group, has appointed David Spiller as its new chairman, subject to receipt of Lloyd's and Financial Services Authority approval.
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- This week in Post: Why insurers should head to a Maths Jam
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover