The board of Heritage Managing Agency, a member of Argo Group, has appointed David Spiller as its new chairman, subject to receipt of Lloyd's and Financial Services Authority approval.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated