The World Bank has launched a catastrophe fund to provide emergency insurance cover following an earthquake or hurricane to 18 Caribbean countries.
Donor countries, including Japan, UK, Canada,
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?