Claims Management Group (CMGL) has announced that Laurent Duval is the new general manager of its Paris branch. Mr Duval was formerly general manager of operations for Munters Group in France,
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International