A 7.4 magnitude earthquake that rocked the Caribbean on 29 November 2007 has triggered a state-backed catastrophe fund for the first time.
The Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility (CCRIF) is
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- ABI backs ethnicity pay gap reporting proposals
- Qatar Re ‘not involved’ in Markerstudy's £185m Co-op deal
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Axa UK appoints COO from Hiscox
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m