Limited-liability Names and UK-listed corporates have been the mainstay support in helping Lloyd's increase its capacity for 2007 to a record $32.4bn (£16.1bn), a 9% increase on last year's total
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in