Limited-liability Names and UK-listed corporates have been the mainstay support in helping Lloyd's increase its capacity for 2007 to a record $32.4bn (£16.1bn), a 9% increase on last year's total
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance