Compagnie de Reassurance d'Ile de France has announced a post-tax profit of EUR2.9bn, almost three times the EUR1bn it posted in 2002. The French reinsurer said the year had seen a slight decrease
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions