Martin Bond has been appointed business development director (Lloyd's) for Cunningham Lindsey UK. He replaces Paul Hodgson, who took early retirement in 2003.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated