Lloyd's broker RFIB Group has announced a buyout funded by Fleming Family and Partners' private equity.
Following the restructuring, employees will retain a majority stake in the business while FPE
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m