Swiss Re has launched a $705m mortality-catastrophe bond via vehicle Vita Capital III, the third such offering to be launched by Swiss Re in recent years.
Vita Capital III will receive up to $705m
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars