Global Re announced that the 2003 financial year was another difficult one for the firm. After discontinuing the underwriting of new property and casualty business on 26 October 2002, Global Re cl
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- Lloyd’s starts hiring for Brussels subsidiary