Moody's has lowered the debt ratings of Travelers Property Casualty. The rating agency lowered the company's senior debt rating from 'A2' (good) to 'A3' (good) and its junior subordinated debt
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance