Albert Sternfeld, formerly managing director of Vienna Re, has been awarded the Grosse Goldene Ehren...Albert Sternfeld, formerly managing director of Vienna Re, has been
awarded the Grosse Goldene Ehrenzeichen by the president of Austria. He
had earlier been appointed to a lower rank of the order for his services
to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development commission on
reinsurance in the developing world and to the Austrian insurance
industry. Mr Sternfeld was a contributor to Reinsurance in its early days.
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in