The party may be over for investment-linked securities, Willis stated in a report.
"ILS activity has slowed," the report said. "Catastrophe bond maturations in 2008 exceed new issue by $700m, and
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance