A significant majority (81%) of North American life insurance company chief financial officers (CFOs) believe the US and Canada will join with Europe in adopting a global accounting standard for
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise