Troubled reinsurer Annuity & Life Re is predicting that it is on track to recover from its financial difficulties and post a profit in 2004.
The Bermuda-based company made a $128.9m loss in 2002
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance