US state and federal regulators have announced agreements to resolve pending litigation and investigations of fraud, bid-rigging and improper accounting by American International Group (AIG).
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud