US state and federal regulators have announced agreements to resolve pending litigation and investigations of fraud, bid-rigging and improper accounting by American International Group (AIG).
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated