Gab RobinsBy Ian Macklasky, Product Marketing Manager Individual Claims Division, Gab Robins. Million of workers in company insurance claim schemes face an uncertain future unless they increase their contributions according to a recent report from WM Mercer conusltants. Money purchase schemes are particularly vunerable, as the report outlines that many member may have to double their contributions to get the penions they expect.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions