The European Union has donated EUR12.5m to the Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility.
The donation increased the tally given by CCRIF non-members to more than $65m, the EU said.
Isaac Anthony, C
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Blog: How brokers can convince schools to buy cyber coverage
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- My Other Life: Stephen Ridley, triathlon competitor