The European Union has donated EUR12.5m to the Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility.
The donation increased the tally given by CCRIF non-members to more than $65m, the EU said.
Isaac Anthony, C
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO