The European Union has donated EUR12.5m to the Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility.
The donation increased the tally given by CCRIF non-members to more than $65m, the EU said.
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator