"inevitable", according to Standard & Poor's latest review of the
protection and indemnity (P&I) industry.
P&I clubs, which are owned by their
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International