Genworth Financial has said that it received a subpoena from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on 11 May 2005 seeking documents relating to "certain loss mitigation
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch