Regan, who joined Aviva as CFO in 2010, will leave in June.
He came to the insurer from Willis, where he worked for three years, holding the roles of group chief operating officer and CFO.
His tenure a
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings