Stability has long been the name of the game for Zurich in the UK, and that byword is unlikely to diminish as company stalwart David Smith steps up to take temporary charge of a steady ship.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation