As members of the UK and European parliaments break for summer recess having failed to address some of the industry's most pressing issues, Post examines the consequences of these inevitable delays.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard