It went something like this: "You're probably thinking: 'This is going to be really dull. I'll get a few months to a year under my belt and then go on to a more interesting sector'. We all thought tha
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair