The High Court decision in Fresca-Judd v Golovina in February highlights the difficulties insurers face in pursuing subrogated claims against tenants, even where a tenant could have been negligent.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Database overload
- Industry raises £50,000 for dementia research
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day