The High Court decision in Fresca-Judd v Golovina in February highlights the difficulties insurers face in pursuing subrogated claims against tenants, even where a tenant could have been negligent.
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO