The All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services meets tomorrow (Tuesday) to elect its officers for the new Parliamentary session and to meet the Payments Council.
Tuesday 22 October, Committee Room 18, 4.30pm
Annual Meeting, followed by
The Payments Roadmap
The UK's payment systems are critically important to us as a country and to our economy, which is why decisions about their future are crucial. To help ensure the very best decisions are taken, the Payments Council is developing a Payments Roadmap, which will set out an industry wide strategy for the development of our payment systems. The Roadmap is also intended to be a valuable tool for supporting investment decisions that affect the inter-bank collaborative payments infrastructure.
Speaker: Adrian Kamellard, Chief Executive, Payments Council
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails