The All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services meets tomorrow (Tuesday) to elect its officers for the new Parliamentary session and to meet the Payments Council.
Tuesday 22 October, Committee Room 18, 4.30pm
Annual Meeting, followed by
The Payments Roadmap
The UK's payment systems are critically important to us as a country and to our economy, which is why decisions about their future are crucial. To help ensure the very best decisions are taken, the Payments Council is developing a Payments Roadmap, which will set out an industry wide strategy for the development of our payment systems. The Roadmap is also intended to be a valuable tool for supporting investment decisions that affect the inter-bank collaborative payments infrastructure.
Speaker: Adrian Kamellard, Chief Executive, Payments Council
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Lloyd’s confirms electronic placement mandate