With predictions the UK pet insurance market will be worth £1bn by 2016, insurers are confident growth opportunities exist in the market. According to 2014 figures from the Association of British Insu
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT