Analytics have been used by the insurance market for decades and are most commonly associated with catastrophe modelling. However, with competition as fierce as ever, and margins being squeezed by reg
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber